[SciPy-user] Python crashes systematically with UnivariateSpline

HUA Minh-Tÿffffffffffe2m ziouboudou at yahoo.fr
Tue May 22 04:47:34 EDT 2007

Hello everyone,

    I'm using Python in some physics experiments, but
for the first time it doesn't work !!!

    Each time I type in the following :

    Python 2.4.1 (#65, Mar 30 2005, 09:13:57) [MSC
v.1310 32 bit (Intel)]
Type "copyright", "credits" or "license" for more
information.

    >from scipy.interpolate import UnivariateSpline
    >b=UnivariateSpline(range(10),range(10),k=3,s=0)

    and Python crashes, showing the typical Windows
error message.

    I've tried with different values for k and
different arrays but the result is always the same.
    Does someone know a solution?
    Thanks and best regards,

       Uni.