[SciPy-user] Presentation of pymachine, a python package for machine learning

Aldarion erendisaldarion at gmail.com
Mon May 14 07:02:40 EDT 2007

Gael Varoquaux wrote:
> Under windows it is very easy: download the windows installer on
> http://code.enthought.com/traits/
after intall enthon-python2.4-1.0.0.exe and
enthought.traits-1.1.0.win32-py2.4.exe,
can't find traitsUI for python2.4? or maybe it's enough to use traitsUI,
i can't run the sample
of http://www.gael-varoquaux.info/computers/traits_tutorial/
> Under Linux... Hum, compile from source. There needs some packaging to be
> done for Linux. I hope the release of version 2 will bring this.
>
> I see Matthieu is saying that he will compile this for Linux. If you are
> just planning to compile than let me tell you, it works fine. But are you
> also planning to make some packages :->. I don't have the skills to do
> this, but I really wish some one did.

oh, I am a newbie of linux,almost can't install anything without apt-get
or setup.py install or eazy_install blabla