[SciPy-user] License issue

Alan G Isaac aisaac at american.edu
Sat May 5 18:06:57 EDT 2007

On Sat, 05 May 2007, Robert Kern apparently wrote:
> In these sense that CPL-licensed code will not be included into the main scipy
> package because of our policies with respect to licenses.

Well OK, that's just a policy statement.

Of course my real question is: what is wrong with this
license?  (Real question; not an assertion that nothing is.)
It seems only to make explicit things that are left implicit
in the modified BSD license.

And just to be clear, I believe you are not saying that it
would be inappropriate for a SciKit.

Cheers,
Alan Isaac