[SciPy-user] Arrayfns in numpy?

Stephen Kelly steveire at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 11:25:13 EST 2007

I'm missing arrayfns.interp. It would be a shame to have to depend on either
Numeric or Scipy for such a trivial but useful function. I'll see about
implementing something like it myself. I have the module source code, but
installing C modules in python is a little beyond what I know how to do with
it.

Thanks for the UserArray info.

Kind regards,

Stephen.