[SciPy-user] Question about scipy.test()

william ratcliff william.ratcliff at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 18:47:18 EDT 2007

I am using the latest version of the scipy source from SVN.  I am using the
mingw from the enthought sumo distribution of python (2.4.3), just copied
over to the python25 directory.  I'm not sure of the version--

It is version 4.0.3 of gcc according to the folder in
C:\Python25\MingW\bin\lib\gcc-lib\i686-pc-mingw32

The only addition I made to the library was a recent download of g95.  Has
this bug come up before?

Thanks,
William