[SciPy-user] BoF on 3D visualization

Zachary Pincus zpincus at stanford.edu
Fri Jul 27 12:46:59 EDT 2007

Is there any chance that anyone took notes at this BoF and would be
so gracious as to post anything for those of us who weren't at the
meeting but nevertheless interested in this topic?

Thanks,
Zach Pincus

Program in Biomedical Informatics and Department of Biochemistry
Stanford University School of Medicine