[SciPy-user] NumPy Informational Message

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Jul 9 14:34:57 EDT 2007

   When I run the application I'm developing, python responds with:

Overwriting info=<function info at 0xb5ef45a4> from scipy.misc (was
<function info at 0xb605b95c> from numpy.lib.utils)

   Don't recall having seen this before, and I've not changed numpy or scipy
so I do not know why I'm getting this message. Clarification would be
appreciated.

Rich