[SciPy-user] r_ not defined while using signal.freqs

Kumar Appaiah akumar at iitm.ac.in
Sat Jan 20 02:08:37 EST 2007

On Fri, Jan 19, 2007 at 01:34:30AM -0600, Robert Kern wrote:
> Fixed.

Pardon me if I'm asking something obvious, but where do I get the fix
or fixed version? Is it the one in the svn repository?

Also, do I just replace the relevant file filter_design.py with the
current one there, or do I have to sync with the whole repository?

Finally, if I don't want to do all this, I should just wait for the
next minor release to get into Debian, right?

Thanks.

Kumar
--
Kumar Appaiah,