[SciPy-user] Fast simple plotting

Andrew Straw strawman at astraw.com
Thu Jan 4 14:44:11 EST 2007

John Hassler wrote:
> You might want to look at PyUniversalLibrary, too:
> http://www.its.caltech.edu/~astraw/pyul.html
>
> john
FWIW, I just switched the webpage to
https://code.astraw.com/projects/PyUniversalLibrary/  (The old URL will
just redirect you to the above.)

Also, I put the svn repo online at
https://code.astraw.com/PyUniversalLibrary/trunk/

I hope that having the svn repo online will encourage people to send me
patches against svn HEAD. I don't have a lot of time to maintain this
myself... Also, I'll gladly give anyone write access once they've sent
me a useful couple of patches.

If anyone wants to build an oscilloscope app to go with
PyUniversalLibrary, that would be pretty cool and I'd be happy to
include it with PyUL. I have the start of such a thing at
https://code.astraw.com/projects/PyUniversalLibrary/file/trunk/examples/pyscope.py
This is matplotlib based, but I'm open to other toolkits.

-Andrew