[SciPy-user] time series plotting (slightly off topic)

Matt Knox mattknox_ca at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 2 12:36:20 EST 2007

I added a sub-module to the time series module in the sandbox to help with plotting time series. Take a  look at plotting.py in the examples sub directory if you are interested. It requires matplotlib obviously.

Basically, it makes it very easy to generate plots of time series at different frequencies (business day, daily, monthly, quarterly, and annual currently supported). I have only tried it with the most recent version of matplotlib, so no idea how it would fair with earlier versions.  Suggestions, criticisms, etc always welcome.

- Matt