[SciPy-user] weave and mingw on win xp sp2 bug?

mani sabri mani.sabri at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 04:08:47 EST 2007

I just installed mingw in c:\mingw and moved my python24 from "c:\program
files\python24" to "c:\python24" and added those environment variables that
I mentioned before and every thing did not worked!(such as weave.test() and
some of most of examples but its not important because imho they are
outdated) but my code compiled successfully.

	It's strange.