[SciPy-user] Algorithm of Viterbi

Dorian wizzard028wise at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 14:26:52 EST 2007

Hi Stefan,
I downloaded the files but I don't understand how to compile and for which
example this algorithm works.
Could you please give me a clear explanation step by step how it works ?
I'm using python on Windows .

Thanks in advance

Best regards,

Dorian

PS: I was at  Stellenbosch last year, now I'm in Paris ...