[SciPy-user] histogramdd question

Chris Lee c.j.lee at tnw.utwente.nl
Thu Aug 16 04:50:14 EDT 2007

Thanks David,

That makes sense. How difficult would it be to put in an optional
parameter to only use integers?
In some sense this doesn't matter too much since I can (in pathological
cases) end up with a 700 GB histogram but normally It clocks in between
0.8-2 GB. In the end type casting isn't going to stop me from grabbing
all the memory I can.