[SciPy-user] ndimage crash on Rocks 4.0

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 19:09:39 EDT 2007

Gennan Chen wrote:
> Hi! All,
>
> scipy.ndimage gave me seg fault on Rocks 4.0, python 2.3.4. Anyone has a
> solution?

Can you rerun the tests with scipy.ndimage.test(verbosity=2)? That will put the
test framework into verbose mode and print out the name of the test before it's
run. That way, we can know which test failed.

A gdb backtrace would also be helpful if you know how to get one.

--
Robert Kern

 an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco