[SciPy-user] control theory?

Ryan Krauss ryanlists at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 11:24:08 EDT 2007

I have tinkered with adding to signals and creating my own.  I teach
and do research in this area, so I am definitely into developing
something.  I don't think any thing exists beyond what is in signals.
If it does, I would like to know about it.  I created some crude root
locus stuff a while back.  Knowing me, it is likely hackish and poorly
documented.  Most of my work is based on Bode plots and Bode-based
compensator design.