[SciPy-user] ubuntu feisty?

Ryan Krauss ryanlists at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 12:09:48 EDT 2007

Thanks Fernando, Gary, and Andrew.  It is OT and I moved conversations
with Gary and Andrew off list.  But, as usual, people on this list
know a lot about computers and are much more helpful than folks other
places.  That is why I post my general Python questions here and not
on the main python list.  I usually have good luck with ubuntuforums,
but my wireless Edgy problems are still unresolved.  If the
suggestions of Gary and Fernando actually get my wireless working
consistently in Ubuntu Edgy, I may be tempted to post my Ubuntu
questions here as well.  Just kidding.  But I might start a mailing
list for Scipy+Ubuntu people.