[SciPy-user] Parallel OO programming in Python.

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 14:25:44 EST 2006

On 10/30/06, Flavio Coelho <fccoelho at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you for this post and many thanks to Fernando Perez, for the awesome
> tool that Ipython1 is becomming!!! I am beginning to use it today!!

As much as I like to see my name attached to such statements, it's
important to acknowledge that virtually all the credit for this effort
should go to Brian Granger and not to me :)  Without his interest,
boundless energy, and his involvement of Benjamin Ragan-Kelley (who
also deserves much credit for doing lots of the nasty Twisted coding
over this summer), we wouldn't be anywhere near this.

But thanks anyway ;)

Cheers,