[SciPy-user] Error on the wiki

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 18:55:44 EST 2006

Gael Varoquaux wrote:
> It looks like someone made an error on the wiki and killed the end of
> the TentativeNumpyTutorial. I do not know how to revert the change,
> could someone less clumsy then me do it.

I've reverted back to revision 42. The trick is to click on the "info" icon (the
white "i" on a blue square). You will see a table with the whole revision
history. You can view the diffs between revisions by choosing revisions in the
"Diff" column (left radio button is the "from" revision, right is "to") and
clicking on the "Diff" button. You can see that revisions 43 and 44 deleted a
whole bunch of text by accident. So, to revert, I went to the revision 42 row
and click on the "revert" link in the rightmost column.

--
Robert Kern

  an underlying truth."
   -- Umberto Eco