[SciPy-user] Solving Two boundary value problems with Python/Scipy

Volker Lorrmann lorrmann at physik.uni-wuerzburg.de
Sat Oct 7 07:12:18 EDT 2006

Hi John,

i´ve already found less information about the shooting method. Do you
have some more informations for me? Than i think i´ll give it a try.
I´ll try now to describe the bvp. The ode describes  "electrone/hole
density" in the conducting and  valence band of a polymer thin film. The
boundary values are, that the density on the front and back have to be
zero.

Volker