[SciPy-user] Windows Binary Problem

Gary pajer at iname.com
Wed Nov 29 11:56:12 EST 2006

R. Padraic Springuel wrote:
> I noticed this past weekend that the windows binary installer for scipy
> wasn't built against the most recent version of numpy.  As a result, one
> can't use scipy with it.  Does anyone have a more recent version of the
> scipy windows installer that was built against the latest version of numpy?
>
> ---
> R. Padraic Springuel

One doesn't want to bother the developers too much, but this seems like
a reasonable request.
In the meantime, I have a matched pair (numpy/scipy) of Windows
installers that I built the day before yesterday from the then-current
svn.  I'm happy to make them available.

I remember that there is a website somewhere that allows for this kind
of thing:  short term distribution of a large file.  Anyone know what
I'm talking about?

-gary