[SciPy-user] Finding clustered vectors

David Huard david.huard at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 22:17:04 EST 2006

Aaron,

You could try using functions from scipy.cluster.  The kmeans algorithm may
be what you are looking for. However, I'm not sure how well this will work
if you have very small clusters (two values is not much to work with). You
could also build an empirical cdf of the shifts, and find the region where
the cdf makes a abrupt step.

Regards,

David