[SciPy-user] Tridiagonal solver extensive use

Ganesh V ganesh.iitm at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 03:08:36 EST 2006

Hi!

 I would like to add this question to my set of other questions !! The Scipy
tutorial by Travis Oliphiant says that '.. if you dig deep enough, you can
have access to these raw ATLAS LAPACK BLAS libraries at even more speed'..
Can somebody give me pointers on where to dig ??

And many thanks Archibald.. I got atleast the main part of the code (the
tridiagonal solver!!) working in Python !! It runs fast enough for me I
guess !! I am greedy for more :) !!

bye !!

ganesh

--