[SciPy-user] SciPy Test Error

Gil Citro citrog at gmail.com
Thu May 18 15:50:56 EDT 2006

Thanks again for the help with the floating point exception.  After
installing the packages pointed to here

http://www.its.caltech.edu/~astraw/coding.html#id3

the floating point exception went away.  However, I did get the error
below.  Unfortunately, it's not reproducible. If anyone has any
suggestions about how to reproduce it, let me know.  Otherwise it
looks like SciPy is working for me.  Thanks again.

Gil

FAIL: check_rvs (scipy.stats.tests.test_distributions.test_zipf)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/scipy/stats/tests/test_distributions.py",
line 174, in check_rvs
    assert(numpy.all(vals >= 1))
AssertionError