[SciPy-user] typeset math

John Hunter jdhunter at ace.bsd.uchicago.edu
Mon May 8 17:00:39 EDT 2006

    Robert> You aren't an organization. You would be just a mentor for
    Robert> the PSF (which is already registered as a mentoring
    Robert> organization).

OK, thanks, I submitted an application through the google site and
sent a request to Neal Norwitz to approve it.  I used Eric Jones as my
reference, so Eric, if contacted, please say something nice!

Again, Edim, if you want to go the mathtext route, I'm happy to help.
I realize we have just a few more hours before the 5PM PST deadline so
let me know what if anything I can do to help.

JDH