[SciPy-user] Clarification sought on various Python numerical packages

Robert Hetland hetland at tamu.edu
Wed May 3 13:32:31 EDT 2006

On May 3, 2006, at 11:04 AM, David Huard wrote:

> I'd like to put this historical note on the wiki. Any objections ?

+1.

Also, I would like an update on how far along numpy (or some subset)
is in being included in the standard python codebase.  A while ago, I
thought it was going to maybe be put into 2.5.  Is this still true,
because I don't see much evidence for it in the python2.5 What's New
documentation.  If false, what are the present plans?

-Rob.

-----
Rob Hetland, Assistant Professor
Dept of Oceanography, Texas A&M University
p: 979-458-0096, f: 979-845-6331
e: hetland at tamu.edu, w: http://pong.tamu.edu