[SciPy-user] Filtering high frquency noise

Travis Brady travis.brady at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 11:17:39 EST 2006

If you'd like to try out Scipy's capabilities these emails from the
matplotlib list by John Hunter are a good starting point:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.matplotlib.general/3397/match=butterworth
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.matplotlib.general/1586/match=butterworth

good luck
Travis