[SciPy-user] nd_image rename

Jonathan Taylor jonathan.taylor at stanford.edu
Fri Mar 17 15:00:38 EST 2006

i vote for ndimage as well....

-- jonathan

Fernando Perez wrote:

>Sebastian Haase wrote:
>

>>On Friday 17 March 2006 03:32, Matthew Brett wrote:
>>

>>>Hi,

>>>My vote is for ndimage - I tend to agree about 'image' being slightly
>>>confusing.
>>>
>>>Matthew
>>>

>>ndimage would probably be my vote too - nd_image was OK too...
>>( I don't like image_n !)
>>

>I think in scipy we're trying to (loosely) follow the Python naming PEP, which
>discourages underscores in module names.  In that case, ndimage would win over
>nd_image.
>
>Cheers,

I'm part of the Team in Training: please support our efforts for the
Leukemia and Lymphoma Society!

http://www.active.com/donate/tntsvmb/tntsvmbJTaylor

GO TEAM !!!

Jonathan Taylor                           Tel:   650.723.9230
Dept. of Statistics                       Fax:   650.725.8977
Sequoia Hall, 137                         www-stat.stanford.edu/~jtaylo
390 Serra Mall
Stanford, CA 94305