[SciPy-user] ANN: PyDSTool v0.83 - new release.

Andrew Straw strawman at astraw.com
Sat Mar 11 20:14:23 EST 2006

Robert Clewley wrote:

>PyDSTool is an integrated simulation, modeling and analysis package for
>dynamical systems (including ODEs, DAEs, maps, and hybrid systems) and
>scientific data.

Hi, PyDSTool looks really interesting. A couple of questions, which I
might suggest should be on your website's first page:

1) What is the license of PyDSTool? (I didn't download the source to
find out.)
2) Is there a mailing list? neither searching for "mailing list" in the
text of your wiki pages nor going to the SourceForge project page "List"
turned up anything...

And finally, since I'm asking questions, one that almost certainly
doesn't need to go on your website's first page:

Do you have any c2d-type function that takes a transfer function from
the continuous to discrete domains?