[SciPy-user] Unable to find COW

Edmondo Minisci edmondo_minisci at yahoo.it
Thu Jun 22 05:36:03 EDT 2006

Dear Robert,

I found the error is in the way proc.py reads the file
"proc/meminfo". I supposes that informations are in
one line, instead they are disposed in multiple lines.
Now I am able to modify the file.

Since it is my intention to use cow for evolutionary
algorithms runs in a linux cluster system, do you know
if there is any large tutorial or work I could study?

Thank you very much

Edmondo

--- Robert Kern <robert.kern at gmail.com> ha scritto:

> Edmondo Minisci wrote:
> > Dear All,
> >
> > I resolved the problem by downloading the cow
> files
> > from the files from "scipy.migratedtosvn/Lib".
> >
> > It loks working and I amble to strat the server in
> the
> > way described in the first example.
> >
> > After the start it requires the proc module and  I
> > downloaded from
> > "scipy_core.migratedtosvn/scipy_distutils".
>
> >   File

"/usr/lib64/python2.3/site-packages/scipy_distutils/proc.py",