[SciPy-user] update of constansts module

weg werp wegwerp at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 14:59:22 EDT 2006

Hi group,

I made some small changes to my constants module:
-Fixed some small typos + added a few new conversion constants
-Added binary prefixes
-Added a few constants that differ between the imperial and US system.
I only included the ones that are still actively being used, as far as
I know (= wikipedia). The default versions are always US, since the UK
should now officially be a metric country ....

Can someone upload this to SVN (sandbox/constants)?

Cheers,
BasSw