[SciPy-user] Unable to find COW

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 12:26:05 EDT 2006

Edmondo Minisci wrote:
> Dear Sirs,
>
> I just installed the latest(?) scipy relise (0.4.9),
> but I'm not able to find the cow module.
>
> Could you tell me how I can get it?

It has been moved into the sandbox subpackage since no one has volunteered to
bring it up to date and maintain it. The sandbox is not built by default, so it
won't be in any packaged distribution that you may have installed. You will have
to get it from SVN.

  http://www.scipy.org/Download

--
Robert Kern