[SciPy-user] Cookbook: Interpolation of an N-D curve error

David Huard david.huard at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 10:00:08 EDT 2006

Hi Angus,

I updated scipy and numpy this morning, and the example ran fine, except for
the import Float64 statement that has to be changed to float64. You may want
to turn pdb on in ipython and find out what variable is triggering the
exception. I'd like to help more but I have no idea what is going on in your
case.
Did you modify the example or ran it as is?

David