[SciPy-user] Problems with odeint

Víctor Martínez-Moll victor.martinez at uib.es
Thu Jun 15 05:41:28 EDT 2006

Thanks Fernando!

Using your script I get the right curves too. I had only to change the line:
import pylab as P
by
import matplotlib.pylab as P

On the other hand the debugging lines you added showed:

numerix flag : Numeric
mpl   version: 0.87.2
scipy version: 0.4.9.1893

The only thing that worries me now is to know what was wrong with my
script (if anything). I'll try to discover when I have some time, so any
suggestions will be welcome.

Cheers,

Víctor

En/na Fernando Perez ha escrit: