[SciPy-user] Error Importing SciPy Windows XP Python2.4

Saba Ahsan saba.ahsan at telematix.com.pk
Thu Jul 27 00:29:06 EDT 2006

My numpy version is 1.0b1. I tried using numpy with matplotlib-0.87.4. as
well and kept getting this error:

            RuntimeError: module compiled against version 90709 of C-API but
this version of
            numpy is 1000000

I believe matplotlib provides its own numpy as well and I probably have two
versions right now. But how do I solve this problem.