[SciPy-user] Sparse matrix usage, documentation.

Neilen Marais nmarais at sun.ac.za
Fri Jul 7 11:48:09 EDT 2006

Hi Ed

Sorry for the late reply, I seem to have missed the activity in this
thread somehow.

On Sat, 13 May 2006 13:37:24 +0200, Ed Schofield wrote:

> I've just added some basic documentation to SVN, accessible from the
> prompt with help(sparse).  I'd be very grateful if you could contribute
> any more examples.  Do you think it should take the form of a wiki page,
> or as an html or pdf file in the source tree?

Thanks, that helped quite a bit. I'd like to contribute some documentation. I'd
prefer to use the wiki, since it's less effort for me, but I'm willing to go
with whatever you start. Just let me know where to look.

Regards
Neilen

--
you know its kind of tragic