[SciPy-user] new scipy

Humufr humufr at yahoo.fr
Fri Jan 20 12:26:23 EST 2006

Hello I'm trying to install the new scipy + numpy. It's seems to compile
correctly but when I want to import

import scipy.signal

I have this error message when I'm doing like it's write in the INSTALL
file

 import clapack
_use_force_clapack = 1

ImportError:
/scratch/usr/local/lib/python2.4/site-packages/scipy/lib/lapack/clapack.so:
undefined symbol: clapack_sgesv

I thought that the lapack library is not complete (event if the error
message is a little bit different) so I follow the instruction wrote in
the file but I obtain always this error.

My system is a Suse 10 and I can't do nothing on the system so I have to
install it in my own directory.

Thanks,

Nicolas