[SciPy-user] Renaming scipy_core: here we go again

Scott Ransom sransom at nrao.edu
Wed Jan 4 09:01:41 EST 2006

I'm for numpy as well.  I think the search engine issues are
not too important right now as the engines will adjust based on
usage.

I've always thought that moving from Numeric/numpy -> numarray
-> scipy was a mess when all the packages do effectively the
same (or very similar) things.

Scott

--
Scott M. Ransom            Address:  NRAO
Phone:  (434) 296-0320               520 Edgemont Rd.