[SciPy-user] Where do I put site.cfg? What should it contain? Can I build w/o atlas?

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Wed Feb 15 20:28:11 EST 2006

    >> It says nothing about where this file belongs.

    Robert> Sure it does. "The file 'site.cfg' in the same directory as this
    Robert> module is read for configuration options."

Thanks.  My post was made partly in frustration.  Kinda hard to see straight
when your blood is boiling...  Any reason for site.cfg to not be searched
for in the current directory?  It seems that might allow better
multi-platform builds (e.g., I'm working on Solaris 10 now, but will
eventually build on at least one variety of Linux).

Skip