[SciPy-user] ANN: first release of IVuPy-0.1

Fernando Perez Fernando.Perez at colorado.edu
Sun Feb 12 17:43:21 EST 2006

Gerard Vermeulen wrote:

[...]

> PS: I will try to put something shorter on the Wiki (I am new to Wikis, though).

Excellent, many thanks for this.  I'm by no means a VTK expert, but I was
genuinely curious.

Indeed, some of this info would make a good wiki entry for those looking into
3d visualization with python.  As time goes by, we'd all like to have it fast,
good looking and easy to use :)  And since we do have VTK experts here, they
may also contribute their point of view (in particular, Prabhu's recent TVTK
is a LOT nicer to write code for than the 'raw' VTK python bindings, from all
the examples I've seen).

Regards,