[SciPy-user] PCA and Scipy

oliver.tomic at matforsk.no oliver.tomic at matforsk.no
Fri Feb 3 03:49:39 EST 2006

Hi Jaonary,

here is a simple PCA-class that I wrote some time ago and which covers more
of that what I needed in my project. I wanted the scores- and loadings
values to be the same as in Unscrambler
(http://www.camo.com/rt/Products/Unscrambler/unscrambler.html). Besides
that I also needed correlation loadings, which I could not find in any
other package.

I am sure there are more elegant ways to this, but it works and I'd be
happy to share it.
Hope that helps

Oliver

(See attached file: pca.py)