[SciPy-user] Adding a page to the SciPy Wiki??

Lou Pecora lou_boog2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 8 14:58:42 EST 2006

I would like to add a page on my C extensions to the
Wiki and a link to the tar file of the code, but I am
having problems getting started.  Several people have
pointed me to various SciPy.org pages.  I have added a
new link to a non-existent page by adding a /MyNewPage
on the URL and it says it automatically will add a
page, but when I tell it what to add (a blank page) it
just says I need to log in to do that.  When I look
for log in on the SciPy site I don't see it anywhere.
I have no idea what the templates mean and whether I
should choose one of them.  All the pages I go to to
try to add a new page are marked Immutable Page in the
left column.  Clicking on the balloon (Edit) tells me
I can't do that.

Sorry, gang, this newbie is still lost.

-- Lou Pecora
      My views are my own.