[SciPy-user] scipy.io.write_array and the precision

jaonary at free.fr jaonary at free.fr
Thu Apr 6 09:18:59 EDT 2006

Selon Travis Oliphant <oliphant.travis at ieee.org>:

> arr.tofile('myfile.txt',sep=' ')
>
> will do it...

Thank your for your answer. In fact, with arr.tofile() things go well, there's
just one more litte problem. With this method (tofile) my array is written in
one line. How can I do to put one row in one line ? Also, where can I find more
information on these built-in method in the array object and related stuff ?
It tried something like this :
help(numpy.array.tofile)
but there's nothing and so on the web sit.
It seems that the documentation on numpy is difficult to find :-)

Jaonary