[SciPy-user] ask help for scipy install

Ryan Krauss ryanlists at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 13:55:47 EDT 2006

I run scipy in Ubuntu Breezy, so it definitely works.  But I installed
from source, so I can't tell you what might be wrong with the package.
 Installing from source in Ubuntu isn't too painful since Atlas, Blas,
Lapack and all that are available as packages (that I know do work).
If you can't resolve your issue with the package install, let me know
if you want help installing from source.

Ryan