[SciPy-user] Release of SciPy Core 0.4 (Beta)

Christian Meesters meesters at uni-mainz.de
Fri Sep 30 07:08:51 EDT 2005

Prabhu is right: Great, that we can start using it now. Thanks a lot!

Just two questions:
- The presentation lets my PowerPoint always crash (OS X 10.3).
Apparently it works elsewhere, but could you check whether it's broken,
please?
- And this is the reason why I'm writing to the whole list and not to
Travis: I'd like to purchase the pre-version and think supporting SciPy
is worth a few bucks. Just I'm sitting in Europe now and don't have a
credit card (what for?). Is there an other way to purchase the book?
(The sample looks really impressive.)

Cheers
Christian