[SciPy-user] gui_thread error

Vlado Balko vbalko at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 13:28:23 EDT 2005

So is there some working example and tutorial for 0.3.2 so I can learn
myself basics? Only if I will know basics I can experiment with
nonstandard things.
I`m a little bit dissapointed with SciPy because I`m trying to find and
learn it (and install it) for at least a week and still no success. I
found it very interesting tool for my graduate work, but the troubles at
the beginning are very demotivating.

Balky