[SciPy-user] installation on fedora core 4

Ryan Krauss ryanlists at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 12:40:23 EDT 2005

Thanks for this clarification Stephen.  It saves me a lot of pain
continuing to try and do what cannot currently be done.

As another potential work around, I have scipy installed and built
from source on a fedora core installation (with python 2.4 - I am
almost sure).  Can I in any way use it to get scipy working in fedora
core 4?

Ryan