[SciPy-user] Binaries for scipy created

Randewijk P-J <pjrandew@sun.ac.za> pjrandew at sun.ac.za
Tue Nov 22 10:13:38 EST 2005

Thank-you for the binaries,

Just a request for 0.4.4...

Could you make them "quiet" please, so that we don't get:

>>> from scipy import *
Importing io to scipy
Importing fftpack to scipy
Importing special to scipy
Importing utils to scipy
Importing cluster to scipy
Importing sparse to scipy
Importing interpolate to scipy
Importing lib to scipy
Importing integrate to scipy
Importing signal to scipy
Importing optimize to scipy
Importing linalg to scipy
Importing stats to scipy

But for the mean time, 0.4.3 is Great...!! (as I don't know how to make
binaries myself...)

Thanks for scipy and thanks for the new scipy_core

Peter-Jan