[SciPy-user] Building scipy core on windows

Travis Brady travis.brady at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 22:12:59 EST 2005

Hmmm....
Got the binaries but can't seem to get around setup.py not being able to
find various modules all of which are there.
Do I need to set something beforehand so it knows, for instance, that
distutils is not the scipy.distutils and all that. I've never successfully
installed something as large as Scipy on my windows machine w/o a binary.

thanks everyone for your help so far.
Travis