[SciPy-user] Plot window suppression in scipy.gplt

Oleksandr Moskalenko malex at tagancha.org
Tue May 3 17:56:22 EDT 2005

Hi,

First, thanks for scipy - a great piece of software. I've run into a problem I
can't resolve with docs and reading the source code. I've been going through
the mailing lists through the search interface and used Google, but I couldn't
find information on how I could suppress the plot window that pops up when
running gplt.plot. I am producing a png hardcopy of the plot with gplt.output
and that is all I need, really. This script will be used as a back-end for a
web app and I don't want to see that window pop up on every form submission.

Thanks,

Alex