[SciPy-user] Issues with scimath

R. Padraic Springuel rspringuel at smcvt.edu
Sat Mar 19 11:37:07 EST 2005

Does any one else have problems with the scimath wrappers for arccos,
arcsin, and arctanh?  I'm running Python 2.3 on a Windows XP machine and
every time I try to call those functions for an input that has a result
in the complex range, python experiences a fatal error and is forced to
close.  This doesn't happen for any of the other functions in scimath
and also doesn't happen when I import Numeric instead of scipy.  Has
anyone else experienced this problem or know how to fix it?

--

R. Padraic Springuel